Ringo Starr is considering publishing a book of his photographs of The Beatles, according to reports.
Art dealer Neal Glaser revealed on the weekly radio show Breakfast With The Beatles that he managed to persuade Starr to consider publishing a selection of his photographs of the group. The Beatles’ drummer, a keen photographer, is said to have many pictures of the group in his personal collection.
It has been suggested that the book will be a limited edition with each copy signed by Starr.
Also on this day...
- 2013: Blue plaque for Lennon and Harrison unveiled at the Apple Boutique building
- 2009: Struggling Penny Lane businesses ask for help
- 1968: Pattie Harrison celebrates her 24th birthday in India
- 1967: Recording: She’s Leaving Home
- 1965: Filming: Help!, Austria
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: Embassy Cinema, Peterborough
- 1962: Live: Knotty Ash Village Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Liverpool Jazz Society, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Mossway Hall, Liverpool
- 1944: Pattie Boyd is born
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.